We release regular updates to our themes to account for bug fixes, new feature integrations, and more. We will always announce theme updates on our blog, and via email! If you have activated your theme license key, you will also see a prompt to update your theme on your WordPress dashboard.
How to update your theme/plugins: The Updates Tab
1. Look for the orange circle next to the Updates tab in your Dashboard. This should be nested below the top level “Dashboard” tab—you may have to click on Dashboard to expand the section.
2. In the screen that loads, look for any theme or plugin updates listed. We always recommend updating each item individually, versus all at once. That way, if there’s a conflict with one of the items you just updated, it’s easier to isolate which one caused the problem.
3. Your theme and/or plugin is now updated! All the new features should be integrated into your blog.
How to update your theme/plugins: The Theme Tab
1. Navigate to the Themes page, by going to Appearance > Themes.
2. Any available theme updates will be highlighted on each thumbnail. Simply click the prompt to update the theme.
3. Your theme is now updated! All the new features should be integrated into your blog.