Your Social Media Links menu can support shopping bag and envelope icons, linking out to a shop or LiketoKnow.it page, as well as to a Subscribe page on your blog.
To add these icons:
1. Go to Appearance > Customize.
2. Navigation to the Additional Menu Options tab.
3. In the fields provided, add in any social media platforms you wish to feature. You’ll notice that typing in instagram.com/yourinstagramhandle automatically populates an Instagram icon in the menu in your theme preview.
4. For a shopping bag icon: pasting /shop behind any URL will add a shopping bag icon. For example, if you have a page on your blog called yourblogname.com/shop, simply paste this URL into the field, and the icon will appear.
5. For an envelope icon: pasting /subscribe behind any URL will add an envelope icon. So, if you have a page on your blog called yourblogname.com/subscribe, simply paste this URL into the field, and the icon will appear.
Here’s an example of how your Additional Menu Options links might look:
You will need to have these pages created, so that you can direct readers to the appropriate place. You can create a new page for a Shop or Subscribe page by going to Pages > Add New. Be sure that the Permalink for the page reflects the URL structures listed above.