Link in Profile
We recommend viewing these demos on a mobile device
Use it to:
- Create a customized Instagram profile link. Power up your Instagram “link in profile” to feature content and buttons that help get your followers to the right place.
- Feature your latest post. Show or hide your latest post (or a specific post, tag, or category!). No more swapping out your Instagram bio link to feature your latest content.
- Create customized menu buttons, linked directly from your Instagram profile link. Link in Profile includes space for up to 8 buttons. Plus, change up the colors to match your branding.
- Feature products and images. With space for 6 image thumbnails and captions, feature your fave products or photography to promote posts, platforms, or anything else you can dream up!
- Affiliate Ready. Includes space to embed a rewardStyle, LiketoKnow.it, or ShopStyle shopping widget, so you can easily feature products you’ve mentioned on Stories, or in your posts.
- Mobile ready. Built as a mobile responsive template, the plugin will direct users to a page on your site (complete with your existing logo, and fonts!). That’s right—with Link in Profile, your Instagram profile link will always link directly back to YOUR website!
- WordPress ready. This plugin is compatible with most WordPress themes, not just ours!
- A year of updates. Your purchase includes a year’s worth of updates and unlimited email support. Learn more.
- https://help.empressthemes.com/All of our themes and plugins run on the self-hosted platform WordPress.org, so you will need a hosting plan, a domain name, WordPress, and a WordPress theme already installed before uploading this plugin (learn more about this here).
- Requires use of Classic Editor plugin. Read why here. Block Editor lover? Don’t worry — you may opt to only use Classic Editor for your Link in Profile page!!
- Hooray! This plugin will work with most WordPress.org themes, even ones not built by our shop. However, it won’t work on WordPress.com, nor WordPress themes integrated with ShowIt. Learn about the difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com here.
- Mobile responsive plugin files, provided in .zip format
- Plugin Documentation PDF (your How-To guide!)
- 1-year of automatic plugin updates and automatic updates for any discovered plugin bugs
- Lifetime access to our extensive Help Desk
- 1- year of email support. View the “Support” tab for more information.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group
- All plugin purchases include 1-year of email support. Submit a support ticket, and you’ll receive a response within 2-3 business days.
- Having trouble with your theme or plugin? Our Documentation PDFs are chock full of information to help get you started. We’ve also built an extensive Help Desk, filled with all our WordPress know-how. And yep, access to our Help Desk is completely free.
- Plugin purchases auto-renew annually, which allows us to continue updating your purchase to evolve with new WordPress and web standards, as well as offer customer support for these products. We’re committed to updating our products and adding new features. Learn More
- Your plugin purchase includes a year’s worth of updates and unlimited email support. After a year, your license will auto-renew to continue receiving new product updates and support. If you’d prefer, simply cancel your subscription and continue using the current version of your plugin as long as you’d like.